The chalets at Island Brook Estate are located in the jarrah forest behind our vineyard. The vineyard is fully operational and supplies grapes to the Haywood Wine Company and Devils Lair.
All chalets have spas and are fully self-contained, there is no interaction with the staff unless you would like or require it.
Things you may need to know!
- There is a two night minimum with a three night minimum over Christmas, Easter, long weekends, etc.
- The Semillon and Chardonnay chalets both have a shower over the spa. This can be a bit challenging for the elderly or anybody with a mobility issue.
- The kitchen has most equipment you need, however has NO oven
- The WiFi is free, but being in a regional area access to movies etc....well it's not going to work. Emails, Facebook, etc work fine.
- The chalets are secluded in the forest, from time to time you may see a spider or bug, please don't be alarmed if it is an issue, let us know.
- We are located in the Margaret River Wine Region, NOT in the town site of Margaret River.
And here are the things to look forward to....
- There are kangaroos, and all sorts of other native critters.
- Tranquility in the forest.
- The romance of the vineyard.
- It is relaxing.
- There is wine at your doorstep.
- Relaxing, natural forest setting.
- Minutes from the regions main offerings.
- 15 minutes from Margaret River, Busselton or Dunsborough.
- Onsite assistance when required.
- Family friendly, with cots and highchairs available free of charge.
- Walking in the forest.
- Extremely friendly environment.
- Surrounded by wineries, breweries, restaurants, chocolate, cheese, beaches, caves,....
- ......did I say relaxing?....it is really relaxing! :)